Friday, February 18, 2011

#1 Man

So, I decided to dedicate this post to my husband. He really is the greatest guy in the world. And since I know he's never going to read this, I thought I might share with you why he's the greatest. Now, this isn't going to be a sappy lovey-dovey hallmark post.

Reasons my Husband is the Best:
  • He's money smart! Every Friday, when he get's home from work he does one of two things before he even says hello to me. He either hands me his paycheck, or he shows me the deposit slip. We all know this is the way God intended things to be, so why fight it! Men, just hand the money over!
  • He always knows the right answer! Which means he always agrees with what I say.
  • He picks his battles. He knows he'll never with a fight with me, so he takes out that frustration out on others who he knows can't beat him. Ex: Bitch slapping the cashier when they give him the wrong change, or yelling in a baby's face when they won't shut up. Hey, I'm not gonna get into the only battles he's ever gonna win... because technically, once i jump in on the action, I win the battle.
  •  He understands that "NO" means "NO"! ex: "No, I didn't make dinner tonight!", "No, I don't want to go to your brother's house!" "No, your weird ass friend cannot come over to watch the game!"
But, in reality, my husband is the greatest. Respectful, hardworking, honest, loving, and overall the only man i can ever imagine myself with. so, to him, i dedicate this blog post. i love you babe, and like i've always said, I will always be faithful to you... unless Robert Pattinson comes around, then I'mma jump on that train.

Thanks for tuning in
Love,
eRiCa

No comments:

Post a Comment