Sunday, December 19, 2010

Inside The Culinary World

So before you see this blog and get bored and not read the rest of my posts, please understand that most of this blog will be funny to my classmates this past Fall Semester. This is more of an inside joke kinda thing. so, i invite you to check this post out, but if you don't get it, just skip over to the next post and i assure you you'll love it!!!

Ok, so back to the culinary world. This semester was fun! I don't want to do too much writing because i know the pics will speak for themselves. Now, i have hundreds of pics from this semester! seriously, hundreds... so if you're interested in seeing one in particular or want to see if i have a certain event or class, let me know and i'll try to find them. Here we go on a trip down Hell's Kitchen.

I couldn't crop this picture, but i don't think it had to be to see that on the first day we got see everyone's true colors

We learned how to master the knife... even become one with the knife

We learned to respect animals

We all bonded

And if you're wondering why all of our eyes were closed... We were taking a ton of pics and Evan... well... he's Asian so his eyes were closed in all of them. We just wanted to look the same in one of them.

Happy B-day Janet!

I learned that even shinny cars can break down! (On my freakin way to school!)

We made memories with great people (See what i mean, Evan is 2nd to the left top row of guys... look at his eyes! lol.... you know i love you Evan!)

We learned that if you're fast enough, you can sneak out of the kitchen long enough to get your face painted


You're never to old to poke something dead


We learned how to impress an executive chef with our vast knowledge of cooking techniques. Ernesto is demonstrating how to steam potatoes. Brandon looks so impressed he was left speechless... and if you know Brandon... that's hard

I just had to take a picture with her! That hat just kills me!

In the end, we saw a ton of talented pieces of art go out. This was Ashley W.'s gingerbread creation







We learned that in a chef coat, just about anyone could make their parent's proud

And i got invite my family to see us in action. (my daughter was under the table hiding from the camera)
That was a whole lamb

I still don't know how to crop the pics. lol












I just added this picture because I died my hair. lol Can anyone guess i'm imitating?
I was having a good hair day and took a ton of pics... not that i came out cute in any, but i like my hair in this one. lol

We made memories that i know will last us forever! LEX-HANS
But my #1 memory, i got to see and hold Lauren's pussy in my hands. It was so soft, but i found out she had bugs. She bought special shampoo and is fine now.
Like i said. i have hundreds of pics. Dinning room, 120, 220, Meat Fish and Poultry, Catering Events. This was just a little taste.

Thanks for tuning in!

Love
eRiCa

No comments:

Post a Comment